Thursday, April 12, 2012
Hey everyone! I'm Essie (shorter for Estelle) and welcome to my blog, Pinkscript! I figured I should first explain some things and introduce myself, because - well, it is the first post, after all.
I started off watching the YouTube beauty community and vlogs, and reading DIY and design blogs - some of my personal favorites are Elle from AllThatGlitters21 and EllesGlitterGossip, Ingrid from MissGlamorazzi and TheGridMonster, Lauren from Lauren Conrad and The Beauty Department, and Zoe from Zoella.
I love reading other blogs and watching videos/vlogs, but I quickly found out that I also love creating my own style and projects and sharing them.
I decided to venture forth on the path of a blog rather than YouTube vlogs, because I really don't have a video camera, unless you count my webcam and digital camera - which have really horrible quality that would probably make everyone dizzy!
With that said, the post you are reading right now is part of my brand-new established blog! (Making it sound official.) Please feel free to follow, I'll pinky promise to check out your blog in return - we can be BBB's (Best Blog Buddies)!
To tie things up, here are 15 miscellaneous facts to help you get to know me better:
1. Peachy pink & pastel brown are my favorite colors! Although it does depend on my mood, also.
2. Sprinkles Cupcakes are ah-mazing!
3. Pinkberry and Starbucks are my favorites.
4. Is it a coincidence that Essie is my favorite nail brand?!
5. I love meeting new people! Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @PinkScriptBlog, I would love to have a little chat.(:
6. I love anything coconut, contradictory to pretty much everyone else.
7. I'm weird in a way that I think sunblock lotion smells good.
8. Modcloth, Anthropologie, and Express are my first stops when I'm looking for cute dresses, trendy clothes, or chic interiors.
9. I prefer coffee over tea - some of my favorites are the Coconut Mocha's and Frappucinos from Starbucks and home brewed Cappuccino.
10. I'm just a little obsessed with Tiny Tower and City Story...
11. I love Saturday's when I can stay at home all day and work on projects.
12. I am uber OCD and literally everything I own is organized into categories by color or type.
13. Shopping is my therapy!
14. I am a MAJOR bookworm - my current favorite (and ultimate recommendation) is Delirium by Lauren Oliver.
15. Yes, I am a Pretty Little Liars fanatic! I prefer the books, but do tune in to the TV series once in a while as well.
Leave me a comment below with a link to your blog! Feel free to also include a list of 15 facts about yourself - I would love to get to know you better!