HomeClosetStyleBeautyCafeCraftBackpackLifeDesignEct

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm Leaving...

If your updated on my blog, you probably already know that I decided to move my blog a couple days ago. Well, just yesterday, I decided that I really do not have the time and commitment to continue blogging, at least until the next semester of school begins. So (at least for now), I'm going to be leaving.

If I ever do come back, I'll keep posting on this blog. I'll leave all the blog posts up for future stumble-uponers, there just won't be any new ones. I hope for this short period of time with me as a blogger, you all found something enjoyable and delightful. I will miss all of you, especially those who sat down and truly became my friend through this process, and will continue to think of all of you throughout the remainder of this semester.

Here's a list of my favorite blogs and blogettes; please do make sure to check them out on my behalf. They're just as good, if not better, than Pinkscript was once. I hope I brought something special into your life, if not only just for a second, for the brief half-year I've been blogging. Never forget and always cherish. <3

*abeautifulmess.typepad.com
*theistadiaries.com
*beautyrella.blogspot.com
*schoee.blogspot.com


Xo,
Estelle

3 comments:

  1. Estelle, I just recently started reading your blog and will certainly be sad to see you go, but you know what's best for YOU! Best of luck to you in your next chapter.

    <3 http://dlezr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww but I just found you! Good luck to you, I know exactly what you mean. School is a giant time consumer. I feel ya pain girlfrannn

    Hopefully we'll see you soon.

    http://mlakarleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog, its super cute!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete