Our wardrobes are pretty big parts of our lives (especially if you're an intern, student, or model like me and Lauren!). This week's Pink List is all about wardrobe essentials and basics, down to the nitty-gritty stuff and the must haves (for fashionistas or not). Enjoy!
1. 5 neutral spaghetti strap tank tops, preferably white, nude, grey, brown, and black, for layering and under-garment.
2. 5 thick-strapped tank tops, in white, nude, and 3 colors of your choice, for athletics, layering, and beach pull-overs.
3. 2 neutral transparent blouses, both in white, for top-layering and classic chic business outfits when paired with a spaghetti-strapped tank top underneath.
4. Brown shoes, such as flats, gladiators, oxfords, boots, ect., for easy pairing with neutral outfits.
5. 3 pairs of short denim, preferably in white, dark blue, and black, for classic pairing with tops.
6. A "little black dress" that's simple-yet-perfect for any occasion.
7. 2 cardigans, preferably plain in brown and black, for a pretty effect and adding a more "formal" style.